Tuesday 14 April 2009

What To Expect During A Reiki Treatment.

Reiki:
During a reiki session most clients feel really relaxed and may even fall asleep during the treatment. Falling asleep is a great way to receive Reiki, if we are asleep our conscious mind is switched off allowing our subconscious to really take in the positive Reiki energy and take it to the area in the aura where it is needed by the client.

Some clients report seeing vibrent colours during the treatment usually the colours that are seen are one or more of the colour of the chakra's. In my experience even clients that don't know what the chakra colours are will see some of these colours.

Some of my clients have cried during treatments, some report old memories coming back to them things they may have forgotten all about.

Sometimes if there is blocked energy it is possible for a body spasm to occur or eyes to flicker I've seen this happen myself with clients. I myself experienced my arm flying backwards out of my control when I had my first Reiki treatment.

Basically each individual experiences Reiki very differently, on the whole though its a deeply relaxing, gentle experience which works on different levels of the aura to help release blocked energy and provide some healing for us all.

Please see relevent section of my website for further info on:

www.holisticinterventions.co.uk/reiki

No comments:

Post a Comment